Thinking about the 5 lug swap

I really hate to give up my ROH's but i think its time to upgrade brakes. A friend of mine totaled his fox and had accumulated some parts for a 5-lug swap. He has
95-spindles and hubs
95-front rotors
00-calipers and hoses
aerostar axles.
He offered this to me for $50. My question is can i do the fronts now without changing the master and booster? I don't plan on driving around but i do have to move the car out of the garage from time to time.

• Sponsors (?)

Jump on that deal!!! That is what I have on my notch. Stock 5.0L booster, master and proportioning valve. The only thing you have to do is buy a union for the passenger side..(from the hard line on the car to the rubber line on the caliper brake hose....cost me $1.37 at Advanced Auto Parts.) Also, but four hardened washers..(2 for each side) Put the 94 spindles on, then place the washers over the ball joint stud, then put your castle nut on. You must turn your tie rods out, so you can drive it, then get an alignment.

The car stops excellent....this is the best upgrade ever. Even without ABS, the car doesn't lock up the brakes very easy. I have only locked them once, because a car pulled out in front of me....if I didn't have these brakes, I would have hit him.