This sucks. Tint related.

I just paid the fine and didn't do anything else...why did you rip your tint out only to now go back and re-tint it? If I get caught again, I might go back and have the fronts done at 20%, but it's been 2 years since the first incident...(Friggin cop does a 180% in the median of a 70MPH highway to catch me...unreal. I couldn't believe he was actually coming after me. How can you go down the highway at 70MPH and determine probable cause for a tint violation on a car going in the opposite direction at 70MPH? Fighting it really isnt an option unless I want them to pick apart my exhaust, tinted taillights, etc, etc, etc...)

• Sponsors (?)

take a pic of your caror a car like yours with no tint. take that to the DA and they will throw out the ticket. i have done this over 20 times and it always works. if youcant do that just pay your lawyer $150 to get it dropped. thats still cheaper than retinting. andi'm sure you have already found out it isnt easy to dothe back glass!

Sooo, the DA is your cousin? :rolleyes: (over 20 times?)

I have been pulled over for tint several times.One time I pulled out a gas station with my 83 grand Pris with checy 350,headers,duals, turbo 400 trans, it was weet sounding and pretty loud.Well I stepped on it coming out of the gas station got to 55mph pretty fast, passed a county sherriff, my winds where down, he pulls me over and asked me to roll them up, so he could check the tint.He must have seen the car before or something.You could not miss it, was black with pearl flakes in the clear coat.Thing was sharp.Second time, I was in my 88 Nissian truck, which had 5% on all windows, was 9am in the morning in may,I was coming home from turkey hunting and the sherriff passes me and turns around pulls me over.I roll down my window and yell to the officer, out the window, that I have neen turkey hunting and I have guns in the truck, you should have seen his face, he then unsnapped his handgun asked me to keep my hands out window and get out, then he asked how may I said 4 guns he said where are they, I said 2 on the seat and 2 behind the seat, then asked where are bullets I said the seat,dash,floor,pockets.This was my beater truck/hunting truck.Then I got out of the vechile, and asked if he could look I said fine.You could see he was very nervous for a short period of time, then gave me a ticket and went on his way

All windows had to go, its 27% all the way around as posted above... I definatly triple checked that.

I got some 5% (didnt learn the first time...:rolleyes: ) from Walmart and im going to see how hard it is to re do the back at 5%, and the sides at 20%. If the crap doesnt turn purple (I got the "Best Quality" stuff) then itll cost only 25-26 bucks to re do myself.

I bought some stuff that makes it easier to apply the tint, so hopefully it wont go on too bad.
That 27% crap sucks. Hell, there are vehicles on the road where there aren't any windows in the back at all, such as cargo vans. Why should the back windows be illegal. Even with 2% tint on the back windows, it has to be safer than driving a cargo van or box truck with no rear visability.

I HATE lawmakers.:nonono:

They think with their pockets.:bang:

That 27% crap sucks. Hell, there are vehicles on the road where there aren't any windows in the back at all, such as cargo vans. Why should the back windows be illegal. Even with 2% tint on the back windows, it has to be safer than driving a cargo van or box truck with no rear visability.

I HATE lawmakers.:nonono:

They think with their pockets.:bang:

Truth...:nice: