tire rack comes through......finally

Yea, thats Prochargers new belt less system. Not quite street friendly, but I think its a great idea. No draw from the motor to run that big of a blower. The only thing that I wonder is how that will effect the balance of the crank. I haven't really read about them, but I suppose its a gear to gear set up, I doubt its mounted to the crank pulley. I do occasionally go over there but my account works sometimes and sometimes it doesn't.

Jeremy

• Sponsors (?)

V8SHME8 said:
Are you going to be putting bigger brakes in to fill those 18's? By the way, how do you like those tires, I Just got some Falkens that I am not too fond of so I was looking at changing to something in a 295s all around.
yes i am planning on a custom brake setup using VW touareg calipers/rotors in front and back. the tires are awsome, don't have track testing yet but i think they will not dissapoint.

bimmertech said:
yes i am planning on a custom brake setup using VW touareg calipers/rotors in front and back. the tires are awsome, don't have track testing yet but i think they will not dissapoint.
How would you adapt that brake set-up? i have seen porsche brakes on our cars before but how do you make all that work? are the brembo calipers all the same?? I would do that brake upgrage in a heartbeat if i only knew how:scratch: