To sell or not too sell!!

If it means anything to ya, Ive had both... Lots of them..

3 Foxes (all 5.0)
1 97 GT (SLOW but stock)
1 04 GT (better than the 97)

After all this time... right now.. Im looking for a clean 5.0... and going to look at one tommarow (and yes, they are getting harder to find). I bought all three of my past ones for anywhere from 3 - 4K all clean (Back in the late 90's) and now im looking at around 6K for the same quality... If you can find one. There was always a couple where i lived here and there, now theres none...

The 04 was a great car... reliable, smooth, looked great, leather... nice car. My Biggest issue is with the damn 4.6.. i spent around 3k doing all the bolt-ons and still didnt get to 300 hp.. and god help me if i the engine blew.. i aint touching that thing. You want to make big power, you better have some serious cash. The wrap around dash made me feel cramped all the time. Kinda heavy too...

The Foxes to me always had more soul... yea they rattle, the ash tray door never works (who designed that piece of crap?), but its fast, and noisy, and loud, and unrefined, and everything a sports car SHOULD be. Parts are cheap, the engines are damn near bulletproof, and there light.. and you dont see nice ones much anymore... and in 20 years, people will still love the foxes for all the same reasons we do... there will be less and less of them as time goes on.

both good cars, but the grass aint greener... promise... you'll be back.. looking for the same car thats sitting in your driveway right this minute.

:flag:

• Sponsors (?)

id have to say the same as stated above.
1. dont sell the fox, just drive it less by gettin a cheap beater
2. your kid should pay for his own insurence, im 23 still young an i have been payin for my own car an insurence since i had my license, he should have to work for it like most kids have to.
3. pay for his truck just....idk BORROW it every day haha

better yet, why trade a 2 valve that has low end torque, for a 2 valve that doesnt have any balls untill 4000rpms and is a nightmare to work on lol. have fun taking the motor out to put headers on :lol:

jk...kinda ha

Well guys, for now, unless someone walks up and hands a few thousand at me I have decided to keep it, however, because it is my DD still plan to buy a newer Mustang convertible. Thanks for all your input!