tonneau covers??

I have a conv cobra and was thinking about getting a tonneau from saleen. Can someone tell me anything about them like install how much they cost shipping are they worth it, and are the easy to take off and if possible could someone post some pics of tonneau covers on stangs it would be greatly appreciated.

• Sponsors (?)

i have a vert as well and want a tonneau cover. I called saleen not to long ago and they quoted me like 120-150 in shipping, but i live all the way out in cali. I have heard that the saleen covers are already cut to fit a light bar. I think all you do for installation is buckle it into the rear seatbelt clips. If you get one post up some pics.

here ya go man

i think this is kdizzites car
photo_3_Jpeg.jpg

this is a member named bishop that posted for like a month
2602JIMGP1203.jpg

this car has ferrari doors
141242_3_full.jpg

dscf0065.jpg

dscf0070.jpg

I did and wasn't the look I was going for, I think the R's look much better.
One piece is nice that's what I had before. It sux when it rains or you go somewhere you want to put your top up.

cody687666 said:
I have a conv cobra and was thinking about getting a tonneau from saleen. Can someone tell me anything about them like install how much they cost shipping are they worth it, and are the easy to take off and if possible could someone post some pics of tonneau covers on stangs it would be greatly appreciated.

they are easy to install/remove and are lite. just have a good paint shop color match it to your car.

here are some pics of mine (saleen cover):

461081_21_full.jpg

461081_32_full.jpg

One piece may LOOK nice but it WILL NOT fit inside the car.... speedster means speedster you have to keep the top down when you have a one piece. I have the 2 piece from ABC (i think) I bought it from another person already painted for my old car, I just repainted them to match my current car. Cervinis makes a 2 piece set it looks nice and they have great quality. Go to a show and get it there and save the shipping just call them and order it and see what shows will be close to you.

here is mine

View attachment 524731 View attachment 524732