Tranny fluid

• Sponsors (?)

Theres a fill hole and drain hole on the passenger side of the tranny. Look for the drain plug, and straight above it is the fill plug. Unscrew it and stick your finger in, fluid should be just below the bottom of the fill hole.

If you are changing it, dont drain it untill your sure you can take the filler drain plug out.

BurningRubber said:
Theres a fill hole and drain hole on the passenger side of the tranny. Look for the drain plug, and straight above it is the fill plug. Unscrew it and stick your finger in, fluid should be just below the bottom of the fill hole.

If you are changing it, dont drain it untill your sure you can take the filler drain plug out.

Well, u can fill it from the turret, if you have exact amount. thats how i did. but i measure the fluid like 5 times to make sure

mity2 said:
Well, u can fill it from the turret, if you have exact amount. thats how i did. but i measure the fluid like 5 times to make sure

Like taking the shifter out and filling from the interior? That would work also. You could leave the fill plug out and when it starts to spill over slip it back on if you dont want to measure how much you need for some reason.

I had a little pump so it worked out pretty easy for me to do it laying under the car, but your way is probaly a little less frustraiting, haha.