Tri-ax In *Pics=56k Death*

96_SVT_VeNoM said:
No... I just tightened it down until the steeda logo faced correctly then used the supplied set screw so that it woundnt move. I friggin scarred the knob with one of my tools during the install. :bang:

Not the shift knob, lol. The shifter itself, notice the base of it has the Steeda logo facing inward towards the dash, and not towards the center console... Didnt know if it could go either way, of it it was spose to be like that. If its spose to go that way, I might have installed my MGW wrong...:rlaugh:

Edit: Nevermind what I just edited right here, im a double tard for not looking at my install pics... long day folks.

• Sponsors (?)

96_SVT_VeNoM said:
I got a running bet going with a buddy, 10s N/A by the end of the year

well, the way i see it either your buddy has a h/c/i ls1 with full exhaust, all the bolt-ons and full drag suspension or by "10s N/A" you mean "10's Not Applicable"

just messin' with ya

no but seriously, you'll never do it

j/k

Superhereaux said:
well, the way i see it either your buddy has a h/c/i ls1 with full exhaust, all the bolt-ons and full drag suspension or by "10s N/A" you mean "10's Not Applicable"

just messin' with ya

no but seriously, you'll never do it

j/k

The way you posted that i couldnt see the next part :rlaugh: :rlaugh: I was like damn make up your mind *******. No i work with the guy, hes an old (literally) muscle car guy.