Turbo

My turn:

Quit before you've spent the money instead of after. #ProblemSolved

By the way, the price is no object applies to more than that one car. Sharad, 84, me, GroverDill... We have, or have had, lots of big-money projects in here. For every one of "us," and I use that term loosely since I consider my car a turd in comparison to them, there are probably 100 or 1000 who start off wanting the moon and ending up with an expensive rock instead.

Reactions: 4 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Don't listen to all the clowns on here. Do what you want. Built it with that kit. I like to buy project cars on the cheap that never get done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't listen to all the clowns on here. Do what you want. Built it with that kit. I like to buy project cars on the cheap that never get done!

Hmmmm . No one gave him any bad advice here but this is a forum so everyone has an opinion . Experience is fun though.

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate

Wow. The butt hurt comes easy here don't it. Sorry I missed all the chit chat. I was out in the shop not in front of my computer complaining. If You wanted to know what I drive you could have figured it out. But I'll help ya out Sally.
Hi There. 93' And 70' Owner | Mustang Forums at StangNet

nice little collection. 70 is really nice whats the 408 making hp wise? And the OPs original turbo kit he wanted still sucks.

Reactions: 1 user
download.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
Wow. The butt hurt comes easy here don't it. Sorry I missed all the chit chat. I was out in the shop not in front of my computer complaining. If You wanted to know what I drive you could have figured it out. But I'll help ya out Sally.
Hi There. 93' And 70' Owner | Mustang Forums at StangNet

I'll tell ya what, cat.. while your online etiquette may appear a bit rough, you have absolutely fantastic taste in cars! I owned a 70 fastback I've been kicking myself for 25 years for selling. It was nowhere near as nice as your 70, though and I currently own a near identical calypso lx. Sweet rides.

My "online etiquette" changes the more I drink or the later I leave the shop. Lol.
Everyone gave good advice. Stay away from cheap anything. Be it a turbo or a hose clamp. Cheap is cheap.
Thanks for the comments on my cars, they have been a bunch of work but are a bunch of fun. The 70 gets new cam, converter and rear gear this winter, the 93 gets a stroker...

Reactions: 3 users