TwEECer Tuning Manual

Discussion in '1994 - 1995 Specific Tech' started by BlueOvalStangGT, Jan 24, 2006.

1. mhespenh

mhespenh New Member

2. smrtbeenr

smrtbeenr New Member

Although this MIGHT count as dead thread resurrection, it should be ok in this case: This is a useful thread. So does anybody have copy with pics? Please post or email to smrtbeenr at yahoo dot com Thanks guys!!

3. fastgtfairlane

fastgtfairlane New Member

grady did you delete your website? I finally got my tweecer working and wanted to read your website but it wont open. I wanted read some of your info, do you have it where you could email it to me?

4. Dan95-5.0

Dan95-5.0 Active Member

theres a lot of good info here but i was wondering if there is more up-to-date info that could be added to help newbies like myself

5. Zero Signal

Zero Signal Active Member

Any news on updated info?? I'm about to break out the tweecer again and was hoping for a PDF or Word file with this info.

6. tukan90

tukan90 New Member

hi I'm new to the site, I have a 94 stang with tweecer web site download the software and install tweecer on my laptop following the instructions. calcom to start I get the following announcement: (1.0 is not valid floating point value) and I can not see or change any settings. I'm doing something wrong? excuse my ignorance but I am totally new to this. I hope you can help me. Greetings