Twin kit progress pics.

Discussion in '1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-' started by TT91, Aug 7, 2005.

1. How do you remove that damned cigarette lighter?

2. get those pics 4 i come over there and woop ur ass! LOL, i would have fun with that one......

3. still can't see how it comes out

4. Here are some night shots with the new hood, im not getting rid of the cowl, I just wanted something different.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Sweet! now paint the rest of the car Carbon Fiber color.:D

6. i liked the cowl hood better....

7. :stupid:

Me too.

8. Oh well, here are some pics from todays activities...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Dayum! Now THAT'S changing the subject. You musta really had to ****... I never have enough to finish my na...

10. Let me tell you something...the pull of a twin turbo mustang is peanuts compared to the pull of a 1000cc snowmobile....these ****es move out!

11. I've seen them run 11's at Maple Groove.

12. I always saw that guy at the grove :lol:

Mike - where's that at?

13. mike your the boost our economy needed :nice:

Keep buyin' stuff :nice:

14. judging by the tags on the snowmobiles, looks like he was somewhere in upstate New York.

15. WHY GOD WHY would you drive that car in the winter???????????????

(maybe NJ doesn't use salt, who knows)

16. this car just gets better and better. I love the hood. But +1 for painting it. I can't blv you considered selling this sheila

17. The hood looks alot sportier, more importish but i think its pretty clean, it would look ALOT better if the car was black but itll grow on me. :nice:

ahh didnt see you were painting it, that should look better, and get those video!

18. [​IMG]

Jaysus! Leave it to a Jarhead! :lol: