Twin kit progress pics.

• Sponsors (?)

Mike... Sorry i didnt get to post in this thread lately.. Usually i would be the first person to post.... All jokes aside, that is one mean mother ffuucckkerr you built there and i damn appreciate everything youve done to that... Not only did you make that car look good, but you also built an animal of a powerplant, but you have the brakes to stop that thing, and its amazingly clean.. You have a car that anyone would die for, which is very much evident in this thread... Ive had my share of problems this summer, car related, and life related, but im glad everything worked out for you.. Hopefully one day i will get to see it soon, whether you come here, or i come there.... You're home now, soo i can definately plan a trip up there once the car is running great and i wont break down halfway there..... Ill talk to you online soon....

BTW, are you running two blowoff valvea? By the looks of it, you are right?? Also, are they vented to the atmosphere?? if they are, how sick does it sound????

Take care buddy/./

i dont think anyone has to run a 5" cowl. sleeper?? You could probably hear that thing over an f-18. and when you see the brake setup........ I doubt anyone would think it is a sleeper without the cowl. But I do agree, fine azz looking car

UnderPressureGT said:
Mike... Sorry i didnt get to post in this thread lately.. Usually i would be the first person to post.... All jokes aside, that is one mean mother ffuucckkerr you built there and i damn appreciate everything youve done to that... Not only did you make that car look good, but you also built an animal of a powerplant, but you have the brakes to stop that thing, and its amazingly clean.. You have a car that anyone would die for, which is very much evident in this thread... Ive had my share of problems this summer, car related, and life related, but im glad everything worked out for you.. Hopefully one day i will get to see it soon, whether you come here, or i come there.... You're home now, soo i can definately plan a trip up there once the car is running great and i wont break down halfway there..... Ill talk to you online soon....

BTW, are you running two blowoff valvea? By the looks of it, you are right?? Also, are they vented to the atmosphere?? if they are, how sick does it sound????

Take care buddy/./
LOL,,come on Miky,,you were so much more fun when you were oversea's :( Hey Joe wipe your chin there's some jism running down it :D

dayum Mike........anybody that ever thinks they want to get out of fox body mustangs and into something else should look at your car.
that makes me want to go cash in my stock and go like a mad man spending $$ on my mustang.

Truly the meanest fox in here.

I would love to see/hear the car in person. are you planning on attending any big shows in the future, maybe i can make it down your way.

sirsureshot39 said:
img_0999.jpg

All right back to the main attraction, What are you running in the Rear right now? i ended up goin with a spool, but my next choice would have been the detriot locker.

sirsureshot39 said:
I had a friend of mine show up yesterday and tune it to run, but the fine tweeking will be done by Job Spetter Jr. from Turbo People....

The turbos sound great! Let me see if I can get some video online..

Good call. Not sure if there is a better Accel guy in the country. My setup runs flawlessly with his tune.

UnderPressureGT said:
I resent what you just said.. alot of threads i post in, you bring mikes name up in some way.... follower you are not, aass kisser, without a doubt!!!! Im done..

Good luck and congrats kid!
lol,,yeah,I kiss Mikes @ss :rolleyes: I talk about him in your NJ stangers post because he's one of us,,I dont put @ss kissing compliments in my sig about him!!And yes,,his car does look pretty @ss kickin,its a compliment,Im not sucking his @ss like you do Jr.!!