UnderpressureGT!!-Mass Air Conversion..Parts Needed (pics)

TT91

May 23, 2003
Paramus, NJ
UnderpressureGT is doing a Mass air conversion with some of my parts. This is what I have out so far:
The A9L ECU
Injector Harness
100_1011.jpg

100_1007.jpg

Now, with the mass air harness, its literally tied into the stock main harness that comes out of the ECU and branches off the rest of the car. My question is, how does one go about removing the mass air harness without removing or destroying the rest of the main harness. Im going with a Accell DFI system, which replaces most of the main harness, injector harness, and sensors. Here is a pic of it:
100_0921.jpg

The main problem here is, IM NOT HOME TO REMOVE THE HARNESS, so I am getting this info to relay onto my ol' man, who has already removed the above parts. Anyone? Thanks in advance.

• Sponsors (?)

OK so the removal of MY mass air harness will entail actually splicing into the main harness to remove it...thats what I was looking for. Joe, YA HEAR THAT?? Order that **** off ebay, get a meter, and your set. Does he need the injector harness from my car?

sirsureshot39 said:
OK so the removal of MY mass air harness will entail actually splicing into the main harness to remove it...thats what I was looking for. Joe, YA HEAR THAT?? Order that **** off ebay, get a meter, and your set. Does he need the injector harness from my car?

Nope, all he needs is that harness i posted before.

It comes with detailed instructions on what exactly to do. Should be an easy swap and a lot easier than hacking up your harness.

Blakthorn said:
dude your pops builds the ride and you drive it? O_O

I'm not sure how that post was meant to be read, but it sounded like a little bit of a slap...

I'm in the service too, so it was about 2 months from the time I bought my car untill I actually even touched the thing, had my dad and my uncle working on it. I was in Japan at the time, and sometimes the only way to get things done is to have family members help you out. Hell, I'm sitting in the downstairs living room of my parents house typing this right now... It's the first time I've been able to take leave in about a year. I only had two weeks of leave saved up and sicne they didn't want me to spend my enitre leave on/under/inside of my car working on it, they helped. That's what family does... I can about promise you though... when he's able to be home, he puts in a fair share of wrench time. :nice: