Update on my Notch! Engine Installed! Pics

So tonight I was bored, got off work a little early so I thought what the hell. I had a couple Tilts in the fridge and nothing but time. So here we go.

I still have to sand and touch up the rusted area where the battery tray sits!
Engine1.JPG

Engine3.JPG

Engine5.JPG

Engine6.JPG

My Hurst Shifter Installed with round chrome ball (I don't like the T handle hurst gives you.)

Engine7.JPG

• Sponsors (?)

*runs out from behind couch when horribly startled by the unexpected arrival of Strype. Once collecting ones self sprints to closet to grab doritos (cool ranch..yeah baby yeah), straps on the infamous hugger orange helmet wife ecourages him to wear and dives back behind couch as fear of "carobanatoer" thingie strikes fear in heart*

DMAN302 said:
*runs out from behind couch when horribly startled by the unexpected arrival of Strype. Once collecting ones self sprints to closet to grab doritos (cool ranch..yeah baby yeah), straps on the infamous hugger orange helmet wife ecourages him to wear and dives back behind couch as fear of "carobanatoer" thingie strikes fear in heart*

*slaps DMAN on top of Grabber Orange Helmet*

You forgot my Willy Wonka Bar :mad:

In all honesty it looks great.

I know it sounds wierd but i would have no clue how to do anything with a carb. Its just like wierd.....

*grabs tickle me elmo stuffs him down the garbage disposal laughing*

Looks AWESOME- I hope to be able to build a whole engine one day and not just the top :nice:

*takes willy wonka bar... hugs DMAN... grabs his butt by accident thinking it was his lost Tickle Me Elmo doll*