UPR Control Arms (U/L)

Thanks Rick. Like me, I know you speak from personal experience using our products and that makes your opinion valid. Incidentally, we actually do offer the Elite series lowers in a kit with the adjustable uppers for just a little more money. The lowers in this kit can be substituted for the poly/poly Elite arms: 1979-1998 Ford Mustang Pro Street Adjustable Upper & Lower Control Arm Package

Rick_91GT: Your inbox is full!! Let me know when you clear it, or just send me a PM. I'll give you my cell number so we can get things taken care of.

Sharad,

I think you might have misspoken here. Rick checked and you currently do not offer this kit or substitution option.

I just sent you a PM. If I don't hear from Rick right away, I'll take care of this on our end so Rick can put the order in with the proper pricing. We have so many different control arm combinations, it's practically impossible to list them all. We don't show this package on the site, but we can do it for you. You can call me if you'd like.

Thanks. :flag:

[EDIT]I just emailed my boss, Jeremy, to explain the substitution we're making. He should be up to speed when he gets in tomorrow morning. Thanks guys.

• Sponsors (?)