VENT : I can't stand this shop sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

huskerpower02 said:
and i swear to god if this "movie" has a bad ending to it....I, myself, personally will make the trip to NJ and kill every single person in that shop.

You gotta say just kidding at the end cause if everyone in that shop is dead they will come looking for you. Don't use a credit card for gas on your trip out there . :D

5literstang said:
yea i know everyone has heard that before but i have a feeling i'm gettin it today lol i even had a dream about it last night, haha lmao!! but if i get it i'll post some pics or let u guys know.

I don't believe you, if you do get the car back, to prove it, you must take a pic of it in YOUR driveway, with a copy of TODAY'S newspaper in the picture as well.

Just giving you a hardtime Jeff :D :rlaugh: , good luck though man.

donkey_punch said:
gentlemen since he had a dream about gettin his car today. it's a good time to make bets. lol the odds are on your side today.

man do i hope i'm by a computer around 5 o'clock.

and no i don't think he's geting his car.

I'm with you because I have a feeling your the guy driving his car around. You can delay him one more day to win the bet. :D

being that i can not call the shop anymore cuz my parents want to deal with it...my mom just called and they told her that he just took the car for a test drive and they said as soon as he gets back there goin to give me a call, so lets hope boys nothing goes wrong and that i get it today!

well i called and he told me to call him back at 430 cuz he said he was having problems with the cam nad the rocker arm adjustments...i think i'm goin to lose it already, i am soo sick of everything and sick of this guys crap, i'm so angry!

Status
Not open for further replies.