VENT : I can't stand this shop sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

take the car today and set the rockers yourself!! No more then an hour and a 1/2 job if you know what your doing. The get the tune in the ballpark and drive it right and break it in. Him driving it around the block and stuff isnt breaking it in right unless he's hammering it a little.

5literstang said:
in 25 minutes i'm goin to give him a call to wtf is up!

Dude do this. Call him when you are outside of the shop on your cell phone. Ask him what the state of the car is? Then walk in the front door a couple minutes later and demand to see the car and see if it is in the state he says it is. Then you know if he has been lying to you or not. BTW, if you have a friend that is a gear head bring him he is better then nothing. Give him the soon to be cancelled check. Call the BBB as well. Fawk this guy and all the SH|T he has put you through. FAWK HIM AND HIS WORTHLESS PILE OF SH|T SHOP THAT CAN'T DROP AN ENGINE IN. I did that install in my own garage with my buddys help way faster than a guy with a shop and access to tools and everyday experience. WHAT A MORON!!! :fuss:

HIS SHOP NEEDS A DRIVE BY :uzi:

Firstly I cant believe I actually read this whole thing,secondly I cant believe this bro has put up with this crap for so long?? If it had been me either someone would be in alot of pain by now OR I would have my car back awhile ago.Fear..its a useful tool really :D

So dude,you gotta let us know...did you get the car back or what?

Seems to me 5literstang has been waiting on his d.s.s. block to be installed and the car's been in there for a lonnng time. I honestly feel really bad for the guy. I can't stand not having the stang around.

What is the name of this shop? It would be pretty pointless not to mention it (if it hasn't already been mentioned). Then maybe there won't be another victim of b.s. from this "top notch shop". :rolleyes:

i didn't get the car back...but i talked to BBB and filed a complaint. but i told the not to take action til i get my car which should be tody or tomorrow. i have to call the guy in a half hour and i'l let u guys know whats up.

Status
Not open for further replies.