VENT : I can't stand this shop sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.
95Vert said:
ok, i've had about enough of this crap and it's not even my car. all of the guys on here are showing you sympathy, well, i'm not, you should step up and get your sh/t. your the one frucking up here cause you're putting up with it. BOOHOO, it's almost 3 months and i still don't have my car, tuff up and go get it. Sheet, i wouldn't pay anything to those bastards.
He's not the one paying the bill here the old man is. If you would have read his previous post you would have read where the old man said DON'T TOUCH IT(not in those exact words). What is he to do he's a young man with his dad paying the bill all he can do is keep all of us in suspense. By the way this is the best soap opera ever.....EVER :D

• Sponsors (?)

well i just got off the phone with them and i am goin to the shop tomorrow at 1100am to pick it up. cuz thats when he said it will be ready. but don't worry guys the shop will get thiers...i have no work 2morrow so i'm goin to go there at 11 to get it. then i'll post pics and stuff for u guys.

5literstang said:
haha yea, when italked to him he said he was redoin the vaccume lines and stuff and they have to wash it and buff and wax it.

so in other words, they might do the vacuum lines and stuff by tomorrow morning but are gonna need till next thursday to wash, buff, and wax it...

i say get the car back and take the money u didn't pay them and go to a detail shop for the rest.

5literstang said:
there doin it today, nad goin to wash, buff,wax tomorrow, nad guys don't give me any crap about it, i can't do anything about it cuz i'm not paying the bill my dad is, and he told me to let them finish. and thanks wytstang.

wait a minute, so ur dad is just gonna let this whole thing go and pay them. I remember u saying that he was going to pay for it and if u did anything that they wouldn't but i just don't understand how he could allow this to happen even though the manager is one of his friends. Maybe it's just that i don't see how he could consider this man a friend if he pulled this over on his son.

So Dramatic!!!

I agree with Wytstang, this is the best soap opera ever! I'm like a junkie and need my fix! LOL I sign onto Stangnet wondering, "Did he get the car back or what? Hey, I hope you get it back tomorrow in the am like they said, but I would have gotten my car out of there 2 and 3/4 months ago! IMO. But as a fellow stanger, I'm with you brother! Good luck!

Maverick95 said:
I agree with Wytstang, this is the best soap opera ever! I'm like a junkie and need my fix! LOL I sign onto Stangnet wondering, "Did he get the car back or what? Hey, I hope you get it back tomorrow in the am like they said, but I would have gotten my car out of there 2 and 3/4 months ago! IMO. But as a fellow stanger, I'm with you brother! Good luck!
View attachment 522582 Even the newbie’s are fascinated on what going on. Welcome back to the boards Maverick95

Status
Not open for further replies.