Ventrua Cnty meets S.D. Cnty?!?!?!

• Sponsors (?)

Johns89lx said:
Back in my motorcycle days I use to stay at a little hotel right across the street from the Malibu pier and next to the Omelette Parlor restaurant. The hotel was a mom and pop place, but clean and cheap with a great location right on PCH. From there the ride to the back country roads around the Rock Store was quick and fun.
Probably too far north for us San Diego guys though.

I think Malibu would be a great Idea. We could get some great pics of the cars there. Either by the beach or up in the hills. Anyone else here from the Stangfreaks? I know we were looking at doing a gtg with some folks from SB. Would be great to get from Ventura to SD together. Is the weekend of the 22-23 a holiday weekend? Then would be great.

Hey folks....

After the holidays is going to be when we do some serious planning. I know everyone has alot going on with family and was initialy gauging who would be interested. So I think once the holidays' pass, this thread will pick back up.

As for a meet in Malibu, I think that's a great idea. There is a nice park area with alot of parking along PCH as you enter Malibu. There is also Neptunes Net. We would have to take that over early in the day though to avoid all the tourists.

Sup B!!

How bout somewhere a bit more in between for the SD guys?

As much as I'd like not to have to drive very far, it might encourage more participation.

Here's what I'm thinking: Hooters, Newport Beach. We could probably arrange something with them, maybe even do somewhat of a show in their parking lot?

And they're fine with everyone getting hammered :D

1990StangLX said:
i think everyone is kind of busy with the holidays at the moment, maybe next week things will pick up a bit more.

Exactly, I just made a 12 hour drive back down from Tahoe.
It took us 5 hours just to get out of the basin on hwy50!
It snowed 6 to 8 ft in the week we were up there.
Now that I'm back, I'd like to plan something.