Video compilation of my car...

Killercanary

The car that set the bar.
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
Altoona, PA
Hey guys, I just created a little video and uploaded it to the site JR mentioned in one of his post. I wasn't going to add any music to it, but it was kind of boring that way, but don't worry I kept the volume low on the sound track. I know the music isn't the greatest, but its all I could find that "fit" the video. I have a burnout, my 12.03 run, and my run where I bent all the exhaust valves too in the video in addition to some others.

Let me know what you think... :banana: :banana: :banana:

Enjoy :cheers:

Paul's mustang video

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks guys, I'm glad you liked it. As soon as the car is back on the road I plan to make many more... but I think it will be a while before that happens. I still have no idea what I'm going to do yet. I really want the car to be faster when I get it running again, and not just the same as it was when I hurt it so I have a lot of decisions to make.

Killercanary said:
Thanks guys, I'm glad you liked it. As soon as the car is back on the road I plan to make many more... but I think it will be a while before that happens. I still have no idea what I'm going to do yet. I really want the car to be faster when I get it running again, and not just the same as it was when I hurt it so I have a lot of decisions to make.

Still going to stay NA?

Did you enter it as the complete year, as in 1980? I had no problems when I did it.

Thanks for the compliments everyone!

Synned- that is the only thing I AM sure of... I WILL be staying NA with the car. I just don't know anything more than that.