Vortech Says This In Regards To Intercoolers/after. Do Y'all Concur?

Why are we dragging this back up again? Was there a question someone needed answering? I don't even remember what I said. Were we talking to drunk Kurt, or sober Kurt? I'm sober right now, so if this was a conversation you had with drunk Kurt, you are going to have to wait for him to come around again.

Kurt

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Why are we dragging this back up again? Was there a question someone needed answering? I don't even remember what I said. Were we talking to drunk Kurt, or sober Kurt? I'm sober right now, so if this was a conversation you had with drunk Kurt, you are going to have to wait for him to come around again.

Kurt
You seem angry and short tempered...are sure that this isn’t the drunk Kurt?

You seem angry and short tempered...are sure that this isn’t the drunk Kurt?

I was just trying to add some humility to the conversation. Sober Kurt is angry and short tempered; polluted Kurt is far more amenable. Unfortunately, I don't think polluted Kurt will be around for awhile, since we both agree that we need to trim off some of this Quarantine weight.

Kurt

I was just trying to add some humility to the conversation. Sober Kurt is angry and short tempered; polluted Kurt is far more amenable. Unfortunately, I don't think polluted Kurt will be around for awhile, since we both agree that we need to trim off some of this Quarantine weight.

Kurt

Aw :poo:. Well... Thanks for the heads up. :p

If Mike and Dave stop drinking, I'm closing the site.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user