Vortech

donjohn said:
no need for that, i think my flows would drown it out anyhow
Actually your flows won't drown out the S-Trim. That blower will give away your car if you arew going for that sleeper look. Both blowers are priced the same. Not all the SQ-Trim blowers are silent. Some could be a little louder than others because they are not all built the same. If you put on the power pipe the blower whine does become more audible

• Sponsors (?)

SuperChargers4Less is going to e-mail me back with a price for the tuner kit... I've been in contact with them all day today. He's waiting to get his new price from Vortech. 2500 for a complete kit you can't beat that. I'm thinking of just going that route if i can't get a t-trim tuner kit for cheap.

Danny

That is Vortech's MSRP. I bought a brand new Vortech v2 SQ back in 2000 for $2800 from Johnson motorsports, and that was not a "tuner" kit. There was no such thing back then.

So, given that, I bet you can find the full kit in the low $2K now.

I really wanted the T-trim but i guess I'll just buy the SQ kit. Then Try to trade the head unit off...

SuperChargers4Less 2292+50 for shipping (full SQ satin kit)
........................... 2192+50 for the tuner kit :(

T-trim price hasnt changed... Still expensive

SorsCode said:
I really wanted the T-trim but i guess I'll just buy the SQ kit. Then Try to trade the head unit off...

SuperChargers4Less 2292+50 for shipping (full SQ satin kit)
........................... 2192+50 for the tuner kit :(

T-trim price hasnt changed... Still expensive

Wait...are you telling me that you are only saving $100 by not getting the Fuel Pump and FMU? Those two items should be worth at least twice that.

94DreamGT said:
Wait...are you telling me that you are only saving $100 by not getting the Fuel Pump and FMU? Those two items should be worth at least twice that.

I can't let this post die out, I've got a new CC with no interest or APR for a full year. Now.

Im kinda new Super Chargers, but have been a Turbo charger guy most of my life.

How much is the kit with the fuel pump and FMU included? And are they offering the S-trim also (I want my Super charger loud) at that same Super Quiet SQ-trim price?

Whoever has a Vortech, can you please tell me at what RPMS it starts building boost? Can a Vortech build boost like a Turbo charger at the start of a race? When will I feel the boost (RPM) ?

Last Q. Will I need to tap the oil pan ?