Want to Race'em?

glowstang93

Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Feb 9, 2003
Illinois
I was on my way to work, stopped at the corner gas station to fill up my "big mug". Got out of the car and was walking in when a dude in the passenger side of a ripped out S-10 says " Want to race'em". Im like 35 yrs old and this idiot is probably in low 20's if that. It may not have been the best comeback, but I said "No, I'm going to work" May not have sounded like it, but what I meant was I have better things to do than try to prove something to you that I don't need to do and maybe even get a ticket or hurt someone or my car doing it. Who knows if he was serious, but I just couldn't believe some stranger would even say that.

Then when I pulled into work, one of our employees complimented me on my pony and how good it looked. This happens about every time I meet someone in the parking lot coming or going. Not sure if its the car or just that they can't believe I have a car like this. :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

hey man I resemble that. I'm usually the 21 y/o jackass that wants to race everybody or everything. I usually wait to pick on people who are "Hotrodding" around or revving it at people. However, street racing is stupid and dangerous....everytime I do it.