Washed the Sammichmobile..

• Sponsors (?)

Uh-oh ... I see oil dribble spots on the driveway ... or "horsepower sweat," as I like to call mine. :D

You sure you don't want your car painted white instead of black, Frankie? If you did, it could look an awful lot like the above example... :)

As much as Sammiches car makes me think dirty thoughts, I must stick with my desire for blackness. :drool:

Besides, I had a white one once. It was stolen and I told myself I would never own.......... omg, I own a white car....:eek:

I told myself I'd never own another white Stang after that one and look what I've gone and done...

:(

If I had the chance, I would paint it black. White is really hard to keep up with. And it just doesn't have that badass appeal of a black on black mustang with tinted windows.

Gotta confess, pure white's a beeotch to keep the grease smudges off of. I first painted my Notch rattle-can white when I first got it (stoooooopid) and EVERY little smudge of grease around the hood and fenders stuck and showed horribly. Bird poo left ghost stains. Road tar was a constant annoyance.

Now, with black, my biggest problems are (again) bird poo, water spots that never completely go away, dust, and the old white paint showing through where it flakes off from the front (I need to strip/repaint the nose).

i always assumed the sammichmobile would be a total POS! never seen a pic before (which led me to believe it was probably ugly!!) !! i'm impressed!!! i dont find it too hard to keep the white clean.... i think it'd be easier than black. water spots don't really show!

i always assumed the sammichmobile would be a total POS! never seen a pic before (which led me to believe it was probably ugly!!) !! i'm impressed!!! i dont find it too hard to keep the white clean.... i think it'd be easier than black. water spots don't really show!

I've always had a picture or two in my sig, thank you at any rate. :nice: