WashMo66 coupe is back home... Pics

Looks nice BTW.

How'd he do at WFC?

Kevin went out Sat in the 2nd round of ET2 with a .004 red and in the 4th round Sunday with a .002 red. He was footbraking the car as the transbrake has a problem with the solenoid PA thinks as it hesitated quite a long time.

He did get a tiny bit of air on Thursday with the transbrake though...

http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts...hoto=00SL00D8000925&start=0&album=0&adjust=-1

• Sponsors (?)

He didn't run WFC, the car has never seen the track since it was finished. The last time it races was when I raced it at WFC8 right before I sold it.

I've got to get it caged and get this Flaming River lined out before I take it to the track.

I went Sunday.... My buddy that won ET2 last year on Sunday with his 460 powered Falcon went out 3rd round both days. He put trick flow heads on it and he has his dedenbear throttle stop about halway closed so it will not run any quicker than 10 flat. he doesn't want to go quicker than 10 due to all the BS involved.

Good god, that makes 2 of 30 people to acutally get a flaming river R&P installed. I hear they drive scary due to the crappy geometry. I'd just toss it off a cliff, what a friggin abortion.

5.0ina66 said:
Good god, that makes 2 of 30 people to acutally get a flaming river R&P installed. I hear they drive scary due to the crappy geometry. I'd just toss it off a cliff, what a friggin abortion.

Thanks for the encouragement, but that's about how I feel about it...

Not looking forward to the work to change it....