Well I went ahead and got my cobra, here are some pics of her

LB0193

Dec 6, 2005
IL
Well after looking for some time here I finally found my cobra. Its and 04 torch red with 6800 miles on it. The only things done to the car are different rotors, a Richard racing 2.80 pulley I believe and a predator hand held tuner came with the car. I did buy the car from a dealer and it took quite along time to negotiate the price until I got a fair deal. I am sure I paid a little more then if I would have gotten one from a private owner but this car is very low miles and looks awesome, plus I wanted red, and the dealer gave me a good apr on the loan and had the title on hand….(I was running into a lot of people who didn’t have title in hand)……I think I did good on the car and I love it, by far the most awesome mustang I have ever owned….future mod’s this season I hope will be:

Billitflow idlers and a pulley
Subframe connectors
Tri-Ax shifter
Flowmaster catback
Mac pro-chamber
And of course a tune………

I will post more pics in the members pic section at a later date......but here are a few quick ones I just snaped.....

DSCN0120.jpg

DSCN0119.jpg

View attachment 386603
View attachment 386604
View attachment 386605
DSCN0115.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

I do miss my foxes, but this is by far the most awsome mustang I have ever owned, it screams, and with some exhaust and a cold air intake it will really wake this baby up even more, I will have another fox again one day........but for now she will do

I have a red notch with 90k on her and tasteful mods. Engine is still stock with a factory black interior -untouched-. My intention is to hold onto this gem and enjoy it of course til I pay some debt down.
BUT my intention is to get a torch red cobra in a few years. That is a beautiful car you have!