Well, it's my turn....thinking of selling the Mustang!

Mustang5L5

That is…until I whipped out my Bissell
Mod Dude
Feb 18, 2001
Massachusetts
The '03 GT..not the 5.0! Haha, bet i scared a few of you.

I'm trying to figure out if i really want to do it or not. I think it's time for a "normal" Daily Driver. I want a red or blue G35 coupe 6-spd. Trying to crunch the numbers to see if it's possible for me at this time.

:shrug: :bang: :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

Oh yea - I'd love to get a G35 coupe. Those cars are beautiful!
A 03' GT isn't anything special (at least it's not in 2006). I'd say go for it if you can. Then again - if you can afford housing in Boston, I'm sure the G35 payment is like pocket change :nice:

aaron11272 said:
Then again - if you can afford housing in Boston, I'm sure the G35 payment is like pocket change :nice:

Haha, i wouldn't say that.

It makes me sick to look at the cost of housing in other states. My friends just came back from Georgia and were showing me ads for beautiful brand new homes selling for $150K...that would easly go for $500+ up here. :nonono:

srothfuss said:
Sucks bouncing all of those ideas around in your head. I've been thinking of steping up to a 99-02 Cobra but can't make up my mind so far...

It's hard because I love my GT. It's reliable, sexy, fun to drive and paid off.

But a part of me has grown up. I have two Mustangs, time for something a little more mature. I can't decide though, i don't want to regret it. I was all set to order some wheels for it and some other mods but i decided against putting money into that car when i have the 5.0. Maybe i'll keep it for the summer to have some fun and sell it in August? :shrug: My car is near perfect since i'm anal about cleanliness and taking care of it so i know i can get top dollar for it.

My coveted daily driver is a BMW 328i. Black with no mods and all the options. :)

BMW4.jpg

Mustang5L5 said:
It's hard because I love my GT. It's reliable, sexy, fun to drive and paid off.

But a part of me has grown up. I have two Mustangs, time for something a little more mature. I can't decide though, i don't want to regret it. I was all set to order some wheels for it and some other mods but i decided against putting money into that car when i have the 5.0. Maybe i'll keep it for the summer to have some fun and sell it in August? :shrug: My car is near perfect since i'm anal about cleanliness and taking care of it so i know i can get top dollar for it.

get an F-series truck or an SUV like an explorer or escape

CAMAROEATER01 said:
get an F-series truck or an SUV like an explorer or escape

No way....I HATE driving an SUV or a truck. So bland and boring.

But it's not so much what i would get...i dunno if i should do it. I like my GT but at the same time i think it's time to "get away" so to speak :(

I wouldnt think twice about ditching the GT, theres really nothing special about them....I wouldnt own two mustangs anyways, unless I owned a 3rd car of something different. If youre going to own two cars, at least make them two different cars, like totally different. I like the Audi/Stang combo myself hehe.

Mustang5L5 said:
i think it's time to "get away" so to speak :(

Fooey!

Just kidding - nothing wrong with just wanting something else. At least you're keeping the 5.0! I read the title earlier tonight and though "I hope he means the new edge!"

mansonozz said:
Fooey!

Just kidding - nothing wrong with just wanting something else. At least you're keeping the 5.0! I read the title earlier tonight and though "I hope he means the new edge!"

Haha, that was the idea i was trying to give :)

I have an interview next week for an new job. If i get this particular job, i think that's going to seal the deal for me. For now i'm just waiting.

timeless2 said:
Considering a feminine napkin is a part of the standard equipment on the Nissan and you only have one other option, keep the GT. :)

Aw c'mon that's not much of a good excuse :rlaugh:

Having driven a couple, i love them. They handle and brake well and have plenty of gizmos to keep me happy like Nav, HID's, Bose 6-disk (Mach 460 is actually better sounding beleive it or not)

They aren't as fast as a GT though so i know i'll miss that 1st and 2nd gear pull, but they move.