Well its time for some new wheels

deftsound

Please ask me how much my supercharger cost
Apr 6, 2004
Texas City TX
i need some opinions here, i want to get some nice unique wheels...my bullets are starting to look like crap and id like to get something you don't see every day...

I'm pretty dead-set on 18" 's and im thinking black wheels would really set my car off.

Anyway heres a pic of my car and some wheels im considering..let me know what you guys think, i would even consider getting just regular black 18' bullets i just cant decide...

4-19-08003.jpg

4-19-08008.jpg

boyd coddington junkyard dogs:
jyd1.jpg

Foose nitrous:
Nitrous_B.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

I like what you have on there better right now that goes nicely with the wingless look. Have you considered just having what you have redone if they are getting nasty? Maybe painted white to match the stang and leaving the lip chrome? What about mounting some wider meats on the rears and adding the cobra brake kit?

If I were going the unique route, I would go for some light weight performance wheels. Something with 10+ skinnier spokes, similar to FR500's but not exactly (I'd go find pictures of what I'm talking about, but I'm at work and can't get to that kinda stuff... it's a miracle I can get on here during my breaks)

Ya know, stay away from the 5-spoke skinny-on-the-inside-fat-on-the-outside design that everyone has. Even if they're not called "Bullitts"

I like what you have on there better right now that goes nicely with the wingless look. Have you considered just having what you have redone if they are getting nasty? Maybe painted white to match the stang and leaving the lip chrome? What about mounting some wider meats on the rears and adding the cobra brake kit?

:stupid:

I think your car looks sweet now dude, but I understand the desire for change...

I find that most people rarely put these on their mustang probably due to the price, but BBS RK's are cool.

I like this man's thinking :nice: . Not to mention, you'll get some of that lost performance back switching from those freaking heavy wheels..... I haven't seen 1 other Mustang in my area with the BBS wheels, and it's a nice change from the same ol'...