Wet NITROUS question

rclifton

Oct 6, 2008
North Carolina
What the best way to tap the fuel line for nitrous.. I have a 89 lx...I know they have those round connections below the fuel rails! Do I have to cut the fuel line and use a t fitting or has anyone found a easier way??

• Sponsors (?)

Bottle is mounted

Got my sylanoid bracket made and ordered the s.s soft plume nozzle Part # 13716nos, and 14 ft of -4an s.s hose. Homemade bottle bracket is in car also. but can"t figure out the best way to tap fuel line leading up to the fuel rail

Attachments

• nos.jpg
    nos.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 139
If you look at my pic, you'll see the lowest fitting that the black hose connects to. It's an anodized female quick disconnect that attaches to the factory hose coming from the tank. All you'd need to do is the same thing I did, but at the top of the T fitting, put a MALE quick disconnect to attach to the factory line coming from the fuel rail.

i got a fitting that screwed into the stock line where the valve is. i had a adj reg and and i was spraying 125 shot of over a year. my car ran low 12s on motor and high 10s-low 11s on nos. that was in true street trim