WHAA-AAA-AAA-AT??????????????

• Sponsors (?)

Welcome to the semi-serious old guy group. Your new affiliation grants you certain rights and privelidges.

You may pick up your denture cream and Depends under garments at the desk near the door. There's no need to sign for them given that you're bordering on senility.

Your StangNet Curfew is now 10:pM. your account will be deactivated between the hours of 10:pM and 9:AM. We can't have you roaming around and bumping into things. You will have to obtain your activation card from the nurse each morning after she's assured that you've have taken your medication.

There are several activities gears for members of your age. These activites include but are not limited to:

Stangnet shuffle board
Stangnet Bingo
The Remember Your Name Game
and much much more for our senior Stangnet Citizens.

I must however, inform you that all threads containing pictures of hot chicks will now not be visible through your account. It's a liability issue and I'm sure you understand. We'd hate to be the ones responsible for causing you a heart attack or loss of blood to your cranium.

Once again... Welcome to the Stangnet Senior Citizens Club! We hope you enjoy your time here. :)

Signed,
The Management

Fine Print: No friends or relatives will be permitted to visit without at least 2 weeks advance notice. This is so that bed sores or other signs of random abuse have time to heal prior to their arrival.

Daggar said:
Welcome to the semi-serious old guy group. Your new affiliation grants you certain rights and privelidges.

You may pick up your denture cream and Depends under garments at the desk near the door. There's no need to sign for them given that you're bordering on senility.

Your StangNet Curfew is now 10:pM. your account will be deactivated between the hours of 10:pM and 9:AM. We can't have you roaming around and bumping into things. You will have to obtain your activation card from the nurse each morning after she's assured that you've have taken your medication.

There are several activities gears for members of your age. These activites include but are not limited to:

Stangnet shuffle board
Stangnet Bingo
The Remember Your Name Game
and much much more for our senior Stangnet Citizens.

I must however, inform you that all threads containing pictures of hot chicks will now not be visible through your account. It's a liability issue and I'm sure you understand. We'd hate to be the ones responsible for causing you a heart attack or loss of blood to your cranium.

Once again... Welcome to the Stangnet Senior Citizens Club! We hope you enjoy your time here. :)

Signed,
The Management

Fine Print: No friends or relatives will be permitted to visit without at least 2 weeks advance notice. This is so that bed sores or other signs of random abuse have time to heal prior to their arrival.
:lol: :lol: :rlaugh::rlaugh::lol: :lol: :rlaugh::rlaugh::lol: :lol: :rlaugh::rlaugh::lol: :lol:
geezer

68torinogt said:
so do yall monitor the site 24/7 by shifts or do yall just wing it?

Wing it? Sir... are you insinuating that we have anything less then a full blown and flawlessly well oiled machine in place to handle each and every circumstance that might possibly arise as a service to our members???

well im goign to go ahead and say dire to the members were on out own server here....im sure were in good hands ;)

OH....and welcome to the elite man lol

**** im only 20 years old (started posting on here ight before i turned 16).....wow that was a long time ago....yikes.

Daggar said:

Signed,
The Management
That's what was going on! And here I thought I showed up on the (Gene Pool, OK Corall,Make-BelieveLand, whatever it's now called) Forum shortly after you guys "cleaned things up" today. No Babe pix anywhere over there -unless you count that were-woman in the bikini reposted from the 350Z forums :puke:
OBTW, notice all you guys followed me up here :scratch:

Yeah, sure, like you think Tink isn't gonna find a way around that one! :rlaugh:

Daggar said:
Wing it? Sir... are you insinuating that we have anything less then a full blown and flawlessly well oiled machine in place to handle each and every circumstance that might possibly arise as a service to our members???
Uhoh....now you've done it....he's gonna send you to the.....**GASP** Closet!:eek:

Bwaa haa haa haa haa...your carcass is mine now!:lol:

Daggar said:
no i wasnt insinuating that this place isnt flawless but i see a couple of you at the same time and then none of you at other times i was wondering if yall have set times that you "have to be on the lookout"? i like this site and it seems to run very well thanks to you guys.:nice: