What body kit???

1FatPony

Jun 5, 2005
I am tyring to decide what body parts I want:nice: . Right now I have an 87 GT so it has all the GT parts. The front bumper is cracked so I would like to get another one. The rear bumper is also warped becasue the exhaust melted part of it. Im thinking about the cobra rear bumper and cobra spoiler but I am not sure about the hood and front bumper and maybe some different skirts?? Looking for suggessions
Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

I say Saleen side skirts with LX moulding. New GT front bumper w/ cobra extensions, cobra grille insert, cobra bumper, and a dugan hood. And some nice wheels.

I'm still up in the air over the wing.

on a gt i would have to say a 2.5 cowl, stalker front, stock or cobra side skirts, and a stock gt or maybe cobra rear if you like tips and a steeda wing. or be sick like me and mak a sheetmetal nascar style spoiler. if you wanna be real sick get the maier fender flares...they are kinda like capri flares but bigger and sicker maierracing.com. then you gotta slam the chit outta it. 1fatpony...im pretty sure i know who you are....is your car "full race" by any chance? haha

I personally don't like the stalker front...for one reason...b/t the headlights where the pony emblem is, it slopes out to meet the edge of the front bumper. If it was flat like the GT/Cobra Insert then I'd get one.

I say get a new GT front w/ a Cobra insert, Cobra body all the way around and keep the GT spoiler. The Cobra spoiler is just too tall for the rear end.

BOWTIEKILLR said:
on a gt i would have to say a 2.5 cowl, stalker front, stock or cobra side skirts, and a stock gt or maybe cobra rear if you like tips and a steeda wing. or be sick like me and mak a sheetmetal nascar style spoiler. if you wanna be real sick get the maier fender flares...they are kinda like capri flares but bigger and sicker maierracing.com. then you gotta slam the chit outta it. 1fatpony...im pretty sure i know who you are....is your car "full race" by any chance? haha
lol dillon right? I heard about your full race shifter:nice: nice

tons of stickers like, AEM, SKUNK, a huge APC aluminimn spoiler, tons of neons, and evo x body kit from mr body kit.......J/K cobra all the way except use steeda wing and a cowl i like 2.5

On Full Race applications, I like to use a household materials for my body kits. Especially spoilers, just go find some cardboard and steal moms scotch tape. Fabricate yourself on of these puppies for an addition of 12.75 horsepower.
cardboard_spoiler.jpg
(I can make you one for a small fee) Dont forget to triangulate the frame of the spoiler with high elasticity string.