What can I do to tweak my combo?

This is what I'm running:

stock 89 5.0L bottom end
e303 Cam
Manley rods
Crane 1.6 Energizer Rockers stud mount
High Performance Engines prepped GT40 Heads (not ported)
Windage tray
Jacob Pro Street Ignition & Ultra Coil
CAI
Explorer Intake (not ported)
65mm TB - EGR spacer
73mm C&L MAF
19lbs injectors
Adjustable FP regulator - 190 lph pump
1 5/8 JBA headers - 2 1/2 Bassani Catback
Auburn Locker-3.73s

14 deg. timing - 41 PSI FP

It went 12.822 @105.15 last night (happy!) just want to know if there is any further tuning that could better my time without buy any more gofast goodies?

Alright planning to use a short belt next time.

Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

That's pretty good with the combo you have. I'm assuming that time was on slicks.

I think your running at the limit of the 19lb injectors with the power your making. I think running 24lb injectors and a 70mm TB and EGR spacer, or an intake that makes better power on the upper end would help a little. You could also run 4.10's in the rear to help a little more.

A different cam would help a great deal with porting on the heads. There's nothing wrong with the E303 but your not going to make much more power with that camshaft. The non-ported GT40 heads are holding you back the most.

With all you have done to the car so far, I would suggest just adding 24lb injectors and dropping nitrous oxide on the engine instead. This would be the cheapest route to go faster since you've already done some motor work. Unless you are a glutten for more work/money, I see no reason to take it back apart to make daily driving suffer.