What can I use from a 96 mustang in a 67 rebuild?

• Sponsors (?)

mine was like my 6th car, but it was someone's baby at one point before i got it. it had been completely restored at one point within about 5-6 years before i got it. they changed the paint color from silver to red and painted the entire car even under the hood and everything had been detailed to original condition as well. the engine bay looked it rolled of the showroom floor when i got it and the interior was almost perfect, they'd even had the dashpad recovered, though that wasn't the greatest job it still looked very nice. i did a bunch of little work to it after i got it including a trans rebuild, timing belt and valve job, some suspension work, wheels and tires, 13x7 ET hurricanes with BFG 235/50-13 tires, stereo, Grant steering wheel, i added a center console to the already deluxe red interior with perfect woodgrain and added the 8" diff with 3.40 (i think it was 3.40, could have been a 3.45) trac lok new exhaust with dual outlet turbo muffler, etc.

the little car got hit by a flatbed and totalled and that's what started most of back problems as well. i still miss that car though

My first 2 cars were MII's. First was a 77 Ghia with a 302/4spd. It was a fun car! I could out run all the new cars in the early 80's with it. It was a hated car in my high school. The second was a 75 hatch with a 302/C4. It was a drag car with tags. I still like them. Sorry for the highjack.