What Color

....and some not so nice colours.

Tropical Yellow anyone?

1988_00027_01.jpg

But what do I know. Every vehicle I own is black.

Reactions: 1 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Amazingly that color came to my when thinking of one of fords worst colors.

I hate black cars. I always say never again, but seems every car I own is always black

Sent from my big ass iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

I hate black cars. I always say never again, but seems every car I own is always black

I have a black pickup. Loved seeing it when it was new. Never again. I've actually considered painting it a pearl white.. Lol.

Nothing looks better and nothing is worse than a black car..haha. BuT that is some shiney blue.

20160905_142730-1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
I agree with this part...

...but this part not completely. Partially. Back in those days,(and the reason I say partially) and the days that followed closely, Ford offered a TON of great colors. Man, if you couldn't find a ford color you loved between 1985 and 2000 youare a very hard to please person!
Idk Allen, I kind of like the blue on your new mustang.:nice:

Idk Allen, I kind of like the blue on your new mustang.:nice:

Thanks buddy.. and me too, but Ford has really cut back on color selection for the current offerings. I just don't know why, man. That's always been one of the great thing about Mustangs is the wide variety of options.. Seriously, look up available colors now. What are they thinking?

Thanks buddy.. and me too, but Ford has really cut back on color selection for the current offerings. I just don't know why, man. That's always been one of the great thing about Mustangs is the wide variety of options.. Seriously, look up available colors now. What are they thinking?
It's all about the dime my friend. They have hoards of office people that dick with their computers all day long that make these decisions.

Though, if you ever get to see what the factory refinish line does nowadays, I think you can sympathize with just what it take to change from one color to the next.

What're you doing this weekend mister "I've got a new mustang"?

It's all about the dime my friend. They have hoards of office people that dick with their computers all day long that make these decisions.

Though, if you ever get to see what the factory refinish line does nowadays, I think you can sympathize with just what it take to change from one color to the next.

What're you doing this weekend mister "I've got a new mustang"?

I'm recovering from a horrible cold with acute bronchitis after returning to work yesterday and overdoing it. If I get the energy, and the humidity isn't too stifling I may wander out to the shop with my laptop and make a ve table adjustment to the fox that @a91what recommended a few days ago. But it's not likely. I feel like crap, man. I need to start taking vitamins for old people. Got any recommendations? :p

I'm recovering from a horrible cold with acute bronchitis after returning to work yesterday and overdoing it. If I get the energy, and the humidity isn't too stifling I may wander out to the shop with my laptop and make a ve table adjustment to the fox that @a91what recommended a few days ago. But it's not likely. I feel like crap, man. I need to start taking vitamins for old people. Got any recommendations? :p
See my newest post on Robby, it's a liquid vitamin. I included a picture of it.....

Years ago when I used to smoke, I would get bronchitis every freaking year. It really sucks, hope you get well soon brother.

Reactions: 1 user