What do you drive when the Stang's away

Discussion in 'Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech' started by Roland69, Jan 21, 2006.

1. 99 Civic DX Hatchback - NO VTEC - nothing feels like thrust of 50 chipmunks under the [email protected], but it does get 30 mpg.....
  2. 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 HEMI

3. Hey BERT306 nice truck man. Are thoose tires 35's
  4. i only drive my stang
  5. 92 F-150 Ext Cab Flair Side 4x4 with a 4 inch lift and 33's
  6. I drive a 95 Explorer when the GT is put away
  7. Yes, 35x15.50x15 Swamper TSL's
  8. I drive whatever I have access to. We have a bunch of fricken cars. Generally I drive my commuter, a 4 door 2004 Civic EX, but sometimes my wife lets me drive my BMW....I haven't really taken my Lightning anywhere. Comparatively speaking, we don't have winter here. I can wear shorts year round. A day in the 40's is a freak occurence.

9. you, my friend...can [​IMG]
  10. I drive a 1994 Thunderbird V-8 everyday. Not a bad car, pretty quick, comfortable. Gets 15-17 combined and 23 straight highway.
    Looking to upgrade after the H/C/I is complete on the mustang.
  11. I drive my wife's old 96 Honda Civic. Great on gas and w/ plenty of "character"--hail damage, dent from being victim to a fallen tree limb, and a slightly sagging bumper from 3 rear-end accidents. But I love it--it allows me to keep the Mustang! I'd like to have a little more power--I saw a sticker kit at Pep Boys for $49.99, that should get me 15-30 hp, right?

Now that we have a baby, I get to upgrade to a Camry soon. Lots more room, and a much better ride. Do they make an MGW shifter for those? :D
  12. Don't hate the player, hate the game my brother. I owe parents for my good fortune. We moved to CA from CO in 1972.
  13. I drive this :

paid 500$,never changed the oil in 2 years....

14. :eek: you drive a red X :eek::SNSign:
  15. MY DD

or it gas prices get to high then i trade my girlfriend and drive her 2000GT mustang.
  16. I don't think MGW makes a shifter for a Camry.
  17. My D/D is one sexy ass 1986 toyota corrola with the front bumper hanging off, Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yea
  18. I drive my mustang year round but if i dont take it out i take out my moms 92 explorer 4.0 280k and still going!!!!!.
  19. when my baby is in the garage for the winter i drive my 1990 blue power ranger!! 5 speed 2.3 liter 4 banger hell yes.... S10's step aside
  20. Thoose rangers are a realy good truck they last forever.