What do you guys take for energy??

pleasehelp

Mar 11, 2003
Poplar Grove, Il
Lately when I get up I don't feel like doing anything. I would like to take something to make me feel energized. Is ephedra still used in some products?? I've seen something called ephedrine. Is that the same thing?? Back a few years ago, I use to take Stacker 2 when they use to use ephedra and man, my hands would literally shake and I felt like I could run a marathon when I took that stuff. My gf lost a ton of weight on that too.
Is there anything out there that would do that to ya?? I don't really care for coffee so that's out of the question.

What are other things like vitamins or supplements or foods do you guys take that you know is working for you?? Thanks in advance. :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

FWIW ephedra is a form of "meth", speed, amphet. There are 10's of 1000's of compounds in the family...why its a designer drug, people design it and the gov. can only make that certain compound illegal, so people design a slightly diff. one...that is why it is easier and more common to see people busted for labs, distrib., raw compounds as that is realy the only way to get the charges to stick for sure.

As with any amph./speed your body will get used to it and the "hyper" feeling takes more and more to get the same level.

FWIW an apple in the morn. will wake you up faster than a pot of coff. Exersise/working out/cardio will also give you more energy...that would be my sug.

View attachment 484336
CAUTION!
READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE CONSUMING

ENDORUSH IS AN ULTRA PREMIUM ENERGY AND PERFORMANCE SUPPORT BEVERAGE STRICTLY INTENDED FOR USE BY HEALTH ADULTS 18-50 YEARS OF AGE. DO NOT USE WITH ANY OTHER CAFFEINATED PRODUCTS OR IF YOU ARE CAFFEINE-SENSITIVE. NEVER CONSUME AN ENTIRE BOTTLE OF ENDORUSH IN ONE SITTING, OR MORE THAN ONE BOTTLE PER DAY. EACH BOTTLE CONTAINS SEVERAL SERVINGS AND IS INTENDED TO BT CONSUMED OVER AN 8-12 HOUR PERIOD OF TIME

RECOMMENDED USE: always shake well before use and begin by consuming 1/4 bottle (approx 4oz) or less. Wait 30 mins to asses your tolerance. if desired after 30 minutes consume an additional 1/4 bottle or less.

Before consuming endorush seek advice from a health care practitioner.

Usually a hot shower is enough to wake me up. When I was overweight I took Ripped Fuel Extreme Cut in the AM and that stuff is pretty crazy. It says take 4 a day but I took 2, once in the morning and on after lunch. I was absolutely wired, it does have caffeine in it.

Off Topic: My retirement account is with ING! Fidelity Mutual all the way!

Adam

Black95GTS said:
Usually a hot shower is enough to wake me up. When I was overweight I took Ripped Fuel Extreme Cut in the AM and that stuff is pretty crazy. It says take 4 a day but I took 2, once in the morning and on after lunch. I was absolutely wired, it does have caffeine in it.

Off Topic: My retirement account is with ING! Fidelity Mutual all the way!

Adam

Did u lose much weight on that stuff?

And are there any dangers to ephedra? I've never researched it.

nmcgrawj said:
Did u lose much weight on that stuff?

And are there any dangers to ephedra? I've never researched it.

There is no ephedra in it. Ephedra supposedly can cause cancer.

I coupled it with an intense workout regimine so I can't say for sure. I will say that in 2.5 months I went from 181 and pudgy to 156 and developing noticeable abs.

The true secret to weight loss can be surmised in 4 words: eat less run more

I got on that though because my roomate at the time was a body builder and what he would do is bulk up on calories and protein like crazy, then like 2 weeks before a competition barely lift to maintain and do tons of cardio and get on this stuff. He would cut up like crazy. I've seen it in person, its pretty intense.

Adam

nmcgrawj said:
so what are the risks of ephedrine?

The only one is if you take WAY to much you could run the risk of having a heart attack. But you would have to take a whole bottle for that to happen.
Go to bodybuilding.com & do a little research, everybody will reccomend an eca stack, Ephedrine, Caffiene, & Asprin. I personally dont take the asprin though.

Hey dude, Ephedra is ILLEGAL!! i wouldn't take that crap, and it's not even needed. just work your @$$ off and lose that weight. I ran 6-7 miles today and i eat 3 meals a day and they are not huge or anything. You have all the energy you could ever want in your body it is just the matter of being strong-minded and strong-willed to find it. You don't need no worthless, expensive performance adders that will just eat away at ur wallet.

xc_myers_06 said:
Hey dude, Ephedra is ILLEGAL!! i wouldn't take that crap, and it's not even needed. just work your @$$ off and lose that weight. I ran 6-7 miles today and i eat 3 meals a day and they are not huge or anything. You have all the energy you could ever want in your body it is just the matter of being strong-minded and strong-willed to find it. You don't need no worthless, expensive performance adders that will just eat away at ur wallet.

Ephedrine is perfectly legal, you can purchase it at hundreds of stores online.
And its actually very, very, cheap.:shrug:

Black Stampede said:
Enough sleep and a proper diet. These stupid energy drink and supplement shortcuts are worthless and a waste of money. Just do it right.
This is the only real & safe way to feel better.All the supplements & energy drinks are fake energy.They might work at first but eventually you'll end up like a crackhead feeling worse then when you started.If you say you cant find time to get good sleep,eat right & exercise your full of crap!!MAKE TIME.Take care of your body now it will help you later on in life.Most people are more concerned about what they put in their cars than their bodies...

I agree with just exercising and eating foods that are good for you (not always easy, especially if your in college). Taking lots of caffiene or other chemicals trick your body, and eventually you will need more of the caffiene or whatever to maintain the same energy level you were at. Im not saying those supplements are ineffective, but they will screw up your body eventually.