What do you think of Granatelli LCAs?

• Sponsors (?)

look guys, ive been using granitelli adjustable LCA's for the last three years. i dragged the car all the time with the 5.4 3v. (340 rwtq, 3.90 gears). i lower the rear end for the track and raise it back for DD. guaranteed hook-up. weight transfer. i grease them once a year. no issues.

get the granitelli's they work fine. make sure to orient the bushings for greasing. if you dont you have issues like any other.

Gary,

Ask Lee at Pristine (on CS) what he thingks about Granatelli. He might still have the pictures. I don't care how many people say their stuff is good, there's way too many more people with evidence and negative bank statements saying otherwise. If you want cheap but decent quality check out UPR. If you want affordable but more or less similar quality to UPR then check out Steeda. If you want the best (according to every one else) go MM.

MM all the way. Best way to sun it up is you get what you pay for. There's a reason MM charges more and it shows. As others have said MM spends tons of money on R&D to make only the best. Not too mention their customer service is like no other. I have on several occasions called their tech line and ended up talking to the guys for like 20 minutes just talking about mustangs and different ideas for them.

Correct me if I am wrong, I'm sure you will but, there comes a point in horse power where you are gonna start breaking Upper and lower's, axles, gears, transmissions, or what have you. Now I've only read about a hand full of people w/those kind of ponies. The round tubular design is not as strong as a cubed tube desighn, like houses are stronger if they are built on a squared foundation than something round. The Square desighns are heavy thats a major downside but, very very sturdy. So if you are looking for a great setup w/plenty of cash, coilovers back and front, with the aluminum light weight lowers that UPR and or Steeda has, if cash is a issue but, you are not comfortable w/the desighn then go with steedas or Roushes squared desighn, I paid a 158 dollars including shipping, my car feels like it floats on air compared to stock! Just my honest opinion!

i broke my UPR lowers in around 1200 miles IIRC. ripped the bushings completely out of 3 of the 4 ends.

Granatelli is junk no matter what the part is. they make cheap copies of other products and resell at a lower price. they are cheap for a reason

MM is worth the price b/c you wont have to buy the parts TWICE!! i have MM solid lowers now and they are PERFECT!