what does a mach 1 run?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

dude ive been registered here for a while, b/c before i bought my car i was looking at buying a mustang.i dont have any posts b/c i just wanted to look at the classifieds.

fast360 - Yeah looks like a long time ago when you registered. Let's see...march 2006 is your register date and now it's April 2nd, 2006...talk about being a vet.

hotmustang331 said:
^Headers right? :D
hell no, you know Killy wont put anything other than OEM on his car!

Im bringing some real, dirty south, nasty ass smelly whores :nice:

fast360, im glad you found a car you like and I really hope you enjoy it, but when you start a thread pretending to own a mustang and ask how it would do against another car, you set yourself up for some smartass comments. then the "please, spare me" was just enough to make you fit the stereotypical troll profile. Next time, just come out and ask. "hey I drive a VR-4, can I hang with a Cobra?"

Do come back and let us know how the race turned out, time slips and/or a vid would be great :nice:

fast360 said:
hotmustang331, yes you are shamefull, especially running a 12.8 my bad a 12.79 in the quarter or is that the 1/8 with all that money you put in it. thats a shame.

:shrug: Well when you beat it, then you can bash me.

And FYI im a respected member over here, as are all (almost) of the others that posted here. I give you a good answer (even after you lied to us) and you ignor it and just keep arguing with everyone for no reason. That makes you a troll buddy :nice: So basically im just having some fun. You can go back and look at ALL of my previous posts if you want...I help people out who actually want to be helped. And no I run 8.27 in the 1/8.

helty said:
:eek: He's back!

whats the status report? :D

It's running great:) I'm finally driving it...thanks for asking:nice:

I got Caroyln's bone stock (at the time) Mach 1 to run 11.1 @ 95mph (1000 ft track for those that don't know;)) my second time driving it...low 13's are possible in the 1/4 mile with a bone stock one driven right...

5spd GT said:
It's running great:) I'm finally driving it...thanks for asking:nice:

I got Caroyln's bone stock (at the time) Mach 1 to run 11.1 @ 95mph (1000 ft track for those that don't know;)) my second time driving it...low 13's are possible in the 1/4 mile with a bone stock one driven right...

I want to take that car down the track a couple times

Hell.. I just want to drive it, even if it means driving it in a "calmly mannger"

:(

hotmustang331 said:
Yea especially with your new sig:eek: ! LOL J/K

BTW that fits PERFECT lol. "Mo naked hoes" :rlaugh: WHOO HOO!!!!!!!!!

I thought it was pretty funny, I saw it on Mustangexhaust.com... But I might change it now :D

Status
Not open for further replies.