What intake?

well im almost 100% going S/C on the next car either novi 2000 or Si-trim anywho what intake would go best with my 347 dart stroker, AFR 185 competition port heads, camshaft undecided but most likely will have a duty range similar to the intake and other parts i use i was looking at this intake and am wondering what you guys think about it for road course use btw im spinning the engine to 7kish
Trick Flow Specialties TFS-515B0003 - Trick Flow® R-Series Intake Manifolds for Ford 5.0L - Overview - SummitRacing.com

• Sponsors (?)

I'd say go with the boxR and if you can afford it go custom on the cam, and have them set up your heads when you order the cam

im going to afford whatever is the ideal setup, might take longer but whatever, reason i didnt ask about the box r intake is i want to keep the usable rpm band down lower rather than 4k-7.5k it may be a track monster but will still occasionally see some street use and i dont want it to be a total turd on the street

the camshaft is gonna determin where the motor makes power, those ratings you see on summit are really just a broad range of what the intake could do. Perfect example, my power falls of at 6k, trick flow rates the standard R to 7250 i believe. but my cam quits before the intake.

Theres plenty of guys running the box-r on N/A 347's and have sacrificed minimal low end tq. With boost your not gonna notice, cause its gonna haze the tires no matter what. but dont read too far into the rpm powerbands that trickflow advertises.

the camshaft is gonna determin where the motor makes power, those ratings you see on summit are really just a broad range of what the intake could do. Perfect example, my power falls of at 6k, trick flow rates the standard R to 7250 i believe. but my cam quits before the intake.

Theres plenty of guys running the box-r on N/A 347's and have sacrificed minimal low end tq. With boost your not gonna notice, cause its gonna haze the tires no matter what. but dont read too far into the rpm powerbands that trickflow advertises.

im aware that anything is gonna be +/- 1000 rpms or so, but ive talked with clay smith (local so i get a great deal) and said a good usuable camshaft can be ground for around 2700-7200rpms so i was looking for an intake that would mate well with that

if you build what you say your gonna build it will be N-A-S-T-Y. I do like the looks of the R-series intakes too.

like i said im not 100% on whats what yet but it will most likely be that never know i may have some epiphany about some other build but for now its gonna be
Mechanical Roller 347 Dart Stroker
1.72 Roller rockers
Comp cams linked lifter
AFR 185 competition port head with a 72cc combustion chamber (compression 9.21:1)
Apparently a trick flow box-r intake
Custom grind cam from clay smith (forget the specs they're at home)
Si-trim aftercooled running to around 18-26psi (depending how crazy i wanna get)
1 7/8 Kooks Long tubes
and a t-56 tranny to slam the gears in
So does that sound like its good for around 700rwhp?