What is with all the haters lately?

• Sponsors (?)

Why do I see so many times lately people that have fox body Mustangs bashing on them? If you don't like your car get rid of it and sell it to someone who will appreciate it. A fox body Mustang is a fox body Mustang and that's all it will ever be, which is whatever it wants to be. It is a very versatile car that can do a number of different tasks very well.

I can understand if maybe how you built yours you don't want to daily drive it, but don't come on here bitchin' about how inferior it is compared to newer cars. If you want something newer go and get it. This site is for Mustang fanatics, and we truly love our foxes despite its flaws. It is like a child to us, don't bash on it because we get very defensive. End of rant. Carry on!

View attachment 386520

almost every person i see or hear bashing 5.0s are people who are jealous, and "have this badass car i built that runs 10 and pops wheelies" you ask them to bring out out and they say "oh yeah uhh my carbs getting rebuilt by a shop" then you proceed to think, if they are capable of building a 10 sec car shouldnt they be able to rebuild a carb themselves"

then you find out this 10 sec ride is an old rust bucket monte carlo or something with a worn out 350 that burns a quart a day and has a stray car living under the drivers seat.

some people are just dumb

one time i was at oreilys buying some stuff, i was driving my mustang and some chevy rednecks were getting out of their car, and had the "chevy smirk" (just made that up but you know what i am talking about, the look where they are thinking that your car is slow becasuse its a ford)

so i left the parking lot and hit it, got the car sideways, made a crisp shift to 2nd and continued to spin them for about 100 feet or so.

came back the next day and while paying for parts i asked the guy that i know that works at the store what those chevy guys thought about the little show, he said that they were talking crap until i got on it. then they proceeded to say "oh... well thats... pretty good...." and then he didnt say anything after that.

MUSTANGS FTW

When I first joined this site, and for the many months before that you really never saw a thread about people bashing on the 5.0's unless they were trolls. I pretty much consider theses people lately talking trash on the 5.0 as trolls! They are what they are you know? Get the car you want and go to the site that you want and belittle the Mustangs to them. I'm sure that they are much more willing to hear it than we obviously are. Some good things will just never die!

When I first joined this site, and for the many months before that you really never saw a thread about people bashing on the 5.0's unless they were trolls. I pretty much consider theses people lately talking trash on the 5.0 as trolls! They are what they are you know? Get the car you want and go to the site that you want and belittle the Mustangs to them. I'm sure that they are much more willing to hear it than we obviously are. Some good things will just never die!

Well, how's my car's twin doing?

Doing real good actually, I can't wait to get home to do start the bodywork on it. It's been running good, and my daughter absolutely loves it! I can't wait to bring the new one home from the hospital in it! We get to restore it, and eventually it will be hers!