What kind of springs to get?

LordJish

Jul 25, 2003
Hi I was thinking of getting some springs for my car and was wondering what is the most reasonable ones to get for a every day driver. I also drive my car in light snow & ran fyi

• Sponsors (?)

Eibach pro kit, 1.5" drop no cc plates with mach 1 tokicos.... :nice:
379923_9_full.jpg

kenny, that's a sweet ride. i love the stance. how do those tokico shocks and springs ride? i have a vert too and i want to lower it some. it's a daily driver. i dont mind a firm ride, but i dont want it to be bone jarring. i also definately want to be comfortable taking long or quick turns with confidence.

thanks for your help dude.

onebad2000gt said:
dude go with the eibach sportlines or the H&R super sports. 2 inch drop for both of them. I cant even tell a car is lowered with a pro kit.
Well we can certainly tell yours in lowered. Dude, you're, like, scraping the ground. Don't the tires rub everything? Two inch drop? That looks more like you cut the springs in half! Please, don't be offended though...as this is not my intention. But, you're in the weeds, man! To each his own, but it's not for me...
The other couple of Stangs with pics in this thread - :nice:

onebad2000gt said:
its a lil more than 2 inches! and no its ok, Im not offended, my cars definitely extreme, but I like it so I guess thats all that matters.
Agreed 100%!!! :cool: Little bit much for me, but I'm getting to be an old fart anyway. Enjoy, dude - but watch out for manhole covers! :D