What N/A bolt-on is proven to give the most WHP?

• Sponsors (?)

the98stang said:
IMO UDP's are more beneficial than CAI's. They prove more HP gains..

And I'm sticking to the 3.73's because this is my daily driver, and I care about my gas mileage.
Believe me, get the 4:10's cause there isnt much diff in gas mileage. Ill tell u this, if u have 3:73/sticky tires vs 4:10's/sticky tires and race 1/4, u will lose by 2 car lengths with equal drivers and same mods. If u are gonna spend money on mods, start off with the best so u wont hate ur self later by 1/2 steppin'.:nice:

big T said:
Believe me, get the 4:10's cause there isnt much diff in gas mileage. Ill tell u this, if u have 3:73/sticky tires vs 4:10's/sticky tires and race 1/4, u will lose by 2 car lengths with equal drivers and same mods. If u are gonna spend money on mods, start off with the best so u wont hate ur self later by 1/2 steppin'.:nice:

quoted for truth.. I regret my 3.73's.. 4.10's here i come :D

get the JBA catforwards...EXPENCIVE, but gain around 9RWHP. I wish you could do LTs, they help ALOT. Midrange grunt-topend power with no noticable loss down low. they will help more in the 1/4 than gears, hands down.

3.73-vs 4.10s in the 1/4 would be basically no difference. If you put 2 cars on a 3.73 car, the bolton guys running 4.10 would be running neck and neck with me. I dont notice 4.10 cars doing any better than anyone else in the 1/4. It takes ALOT to gain time in the 1/4, and with an equal 60...I would put a 4.10 car up in the end by about a fender(thats pushing it)...not even a tenth. JMO though.

the98stang said:
does any one know the smog laws about LT headers here in CA? Do you think the headers are worth it if I have to get shorty's to pass smog?

I would check with the manufacturer's of the header's, as well as the CA DOT. You may be able to get away with it if they have CARB EO #'s, but I don't know if any l/t's have them. Good luck with it, and if you can't go with headers, get the 4.10's. Your seat of the pants dyno will tell the difference more with gears than it will with headers anyways.