peace

john:p

• Sponsors (?)

1. Put more gas in tank
2. Oil Change
3. Vacuum
4. Wash/wax
5. New air freshener (if funds allow)

Next year it might get a paint refresh, different mufflers, and maybe a minor upgrade or two (I'd really like a set of upper/lower control arms with battle boxes and/or an Explorer intake), but I doubt even that much will happen. :shrug:

EDIT: This, of course, assumes that nothing breaks or craps out before the end of the year.

Cobra912 said:
SMOKEDYA what the heck???? you got rid of the clean notch!!!!

yeah i was thinking the same thing! that was a cleannnn coupe!

if i can get the money together, new exhaust headers back, new rack with bumpsteer kit, fix missing 5th gear, find and fix wiring issue with my radio/headlights, put my side skirts on, any other miscellaneous things i find.

if i get released to go back to work. im going to do a bennett 427 with hi port heads and a powerglide tranny. im going for a mid 8 sec 1/4 on a small shot of nos. last time i had the car running with a sbf and a single turbo blowing in a carb it was 2670 with me in it and i have change alot since. bennett said that motor will but a 3000 pound car in the mid 9s on motor guess i see

005.jpg

1) Pull the engine for the 3rd time! fill and paint the engine bay the same color as the car. Not looking forward to this!!!:notnice:

2) Some sort of Nitrous kit.

3) All new suspension for the front

4) 18x10's in the rear with 295's if funds permit.