whats my car worth?

mikenstang

May 12, 2003
CT
I am thinking about selling my mustang that I have had since 95. But it is for a good cause, I am thinking about buying an 05-07 Shelby GT500. I was wondering what you think my car may be worth. I was thinking about 10-12K but wanted some opinions. About the only thing I have left to do is paint if I was going to keep it. The current paint is good but to be finished I was going to do a quick scuff n shoot to make it shine.

94 mustang GT 67K miles,
Engine:
347 stroker with DSS pistons and rods, eagle crank, 1 season on motor, Trickflow track heat heads ported, TF stage 2 Cam, Polished TF Track heat intake, BBK TB, FMS 30lb inj., high flow fuel pump, Billett battery tray with optima batt, custom CIA, Prom MAF, TF 1.6:1 RR, MSD billet dist, crane HI-6 ignition, TwEECer RT, LC-1 wideband. BBK ceramic shorty headers, MAC off road h pipe, MAC catback mufflers. alum radiator, BBK polished underdrive pullies, chrome alt, biullett PS pully, Engine cpmp is clean and polished. AC is in but needs to be charged

Trans& drivetrain:
Stock 5 speed, FMS alum drive shaft, hurst shifter, centerforce DF clutch 1 season on clutch, steeda clutch adjuster. 3.73:1 gears.

Suspension:
Eibach sportline springs with 2 inch drop, Bilstein shocks and struts, steeda camber caster plates, Dunlop derazza 18inch tires, Chrome GT-40 replica wheels. Maximum motor sports full length subframe connectors, maximum upper and lower control arms, New cobra calipers with bear 13 inch decella rotors all around

Interior:
2006 black leather seats, kenwood stereo with 4 kenwood speakers, FMS oil pressure and temp gauges and LC-1 wideband AFR gauge with custom alum panel.

Body:
Cobra front facia, cobra wing, smoked headlights. Cobra emblems.

Attachments

• 100_3060.jpg
    100_3060.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 130
  • Sponsors (?)

Thanks guys, as usual one always thinks their car is worth more than the reality. If I decide to sell I will price it around 9-10K obo..

I still am on the fence.. I am getting older and a bit tired of all the garage time so I figured a shelby GT would give a great mustang and more time to enjoy it.. but I have an attachment to my car and im not sure if I can sell it.. And I can't afford to keep both..:(

Our cars aren't that desirable any more. Someone can get an 05+ for 11-12k if they really wanted. I figure 6-7k. In this economy, I'll be glad to get 4k for mine despite the awesome condition it will be in by the time I sell it.

It really depends on what someone is willing to pay for it, but things aren't going well these days car wise. You might get $10K for it, but it doesn't sound like a finished car. It needs some work, like a better transmission, to be more desirable.

Kurt

Thanks guys, as usual one always thinks their car is worth more than the reality. If I decide to sell I will price it around 9-10K obo..

I still am on the fence.. I am getting older and a bit tired of all the garage time so I figured a shelby GT would give a great mustang and more time to enjoy it.. but I have an attachment to my car and im not sure if I can sell it.. And I can't afford to keep both..:(

ha, I'm only 26 and already feel that way. I doubt you'd regret buying one!