Whats the age range for foxes?

• Sponsors (?)

Got my first Fox bod in late '88 and it's the only type of car I've owned. Aside from the Corolla I was handed down from my brother when I was in high school. Counting the two I have now I've owned four Fox 5.0s.

1. '85 GT w/t-tops (black, 5-speed): I miss it, especially since it was my first one, but I didn't take care of it. Damn, a few people here weren't even born when I got that car. Trust me, these cars were the 'ish back then too. :D I remember running an 87+ Coupe for the first time. It had a few bolt-ons (gear, exhaust, short belt) and my GT was stock. DAMN! :( Both races were over by 40mph. Back then that coupe must've been a terror on the street. lol

2. '89 LX hatch 5-speed - Totaled after owning it for just a few weeks. On the way home from Vegas my brother fell asleep behind the wheel. Let's just say all 3 occupants were lucky to survive.

3. '90 LX hatch 5-speed
4. '92 (big surpise) LX hatch! :eek: Only this time, AOD.

29 and on my 2nd Fox notch. Wished to heck I'd never sold my first one, hence the reason why I wound up with a literal CLONE of my last one - same trim options, color, interior, tranny, everything ... except for better gears and seats (I hated those LX buckets, too bouncy).

I've no intentions whatsoever about getting rid of this one. In spite of the insane number of miles I'm running, I'd still like to get around to eventually making this my weekend-only toy and have another car for my DD (maybe a 4-banger Fox, or a '95+ GT), so I can get a little more serious with my mods.

22, i have two foxes the only two i have ever owned the hatch is my dd and first car and my baby, i have been through like five other cars and a bike but they will have to pry the hatch out of my cold dead fingers, the vert i can leave or take, i would like a new mustang or maybe a truck we will see when my credit gets better