whats your favourite stang magazine?

hey guys, my relatives are wondering what Id like for christmas, and I was thinking a subscription to a mustang magazine would be cool. My question is, if you could only have one mag subscription, which one would it be?

• Sponsors (?)

trust me, id want parts over the mag, but I have a problem telling them "oh sure, just get me a trickflow h/c/i kit.. oh, and how about a tune to go with it" ;)
mags are cheap and cool to read when you have some time on your hands

Modified is horrid IMO. The cars' always way overdone and tacky, people make these outrageously stupid claims that get into print.....like the current ugly ass cover car that runs the 1/4 at 7.xx at 215mph.....ha!

That fat goober dude is always lookin like a hardass in his flannel shirt and ****box white GT. Everytime they do something on that, it's like 'oh...well we suck, so we had to do it this way which has nothing to do with budget nor story. The 'tech' responses are laughable......they were talking about how compressor surge can lead to detonation??WTF?.

They're very amatuer and pretty ricerish. I like BOTM though.

5.0 or MM&FF are heads and shoulders above and really do a great job on everything they cover. The articles are much better written and its isnt some handed off crap.

So yea, 5.0 or MM&FF

FTMFW :D

Modified is horrid IMO. The cars' always way overdone and tacky, people make these outrageously stupid claims that get into print.....like the current ugly ass cover car that runs the 1/4 at 7.xx at 215mph.....ha!

That fat goober dude is always lookin like a hardass in his flannel shirt and ****box white GT. Everytime they do something on that, it's like 'oh...well we suck, so we had to do it this way which has nothing to do with budget nor story. The 'tech' responses are laughable......they were talking about how compressor surge can lead to detonation??WTF?.

They're very amatuer and pretty ricerish. I like BOTM though.

5.0 or MM&FF are heads and shoulders above and really do a great job on everything they cover. The articles are much better written and its isnt some handed off crap.

So yea, 5.0 or MM&FF

FTMFW :D

+1

5.0 Mustang and Super Fords is my favorite, but I really like the layout of Modified and I think their features are some of the best with pics and details.... however I completely agree that they should require proof if someone makes outlandish claims of running something silly like 7's at 200mph like the car mentioned above. MM&FF is good too though with some great tech articles. I actually subscribe to all three!

True dat they do seem to have more sn95 cars. here latley is seems 5.0 mag all they put in are the 05's+. I am tired of seeing them. i guess they forgot the sn95's.

i have a handful of modified mustang mags and everyone i have has sn95s even 5.0 sn95s in their mag. i agree that 5.0mag and even mmff is doing more of the 05's+. it also seems that everyone i see has a blower on it too. its getting to be all too common. i like seeing mustangs that people do a little different without being over the top. it seems like just about every mustang especially the 4.6 mustangs have a blower on them. dont get me wrong, blowers are nice and i would like one on my car but i would rather see a fully built stroker 4.6 or stroker 5.0 pushing 500horse n/a than a stock engine with mild bolt ons and a blower. i really like turbo cars too.

anyways enough rambling