Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Black FR500

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Silver FR500

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 38176

Well I called to order some stealth black FR500's from Cruizin Concepts only to be informed that there's at least a 6 month waiting list. LOL! So scratch that option :(

So how about a fun little wheel poll? Im curious to see what everyone would do in my situation.

CAR:

2w5397o.jpg

Option 1
View attachment 197645

Option 2
View attachment 197646

Option 3
View attachment 197647

Option 4
View attachment 197648

Option 5
View attachment 197649

Option 6
View attachment 197650

Option 7
View attachment 197651

:cheers:

• Sponsors (?)

i think the 5 spoke saleens are ready for a comeback. the bullitts have been way over played (thanks to ford) and fr500s as theyve been the favorite alternative to bullitts

dont get me wrong, both look very nice. however i would go with the "faleens" imho :nice:

black chrome. flat black is poo. or go chrome with your car color.

too bad they dont make that hypercoated version anymore. thad look really nice too imho

I don't like all black wheels on any car... they need to have a silver lip in order to look right... I voted black FR500's because of the silver lip.

I don't like all black wheels on any car... they need to have a silver lip in order to look right... I voted black FR500's because of the silver lip.

:stupid: WORD :nice:

Those black chrome wheels would look sweet with a billet (not necessarily high gloss) lip.

Hell, any lip at all, regardless of color, would be an improvement.

Without some feature to make the wheels, "POP", they'll get lost against the yellow car.

There's a wait for a reason. Very popular and good looking rims. They got my vote.

The garbage they told me was that they import the stealth black wheels from overseas and that was the majority of the reason why they take so long to deliver, which sounds like complete BS to me :shrug:

I strongly vote for the black Bullitts with deep dish on the rear. It is a great look, and relatively unique ... probably the most cost effective too. Really, you should give this strong consideration. When going with black rims on a Mustang, it is the best option.