Where to buy C&L 76mm MAF at resonable price?

cmills26

Nov 26, 2003
Looking to buy a C&L 76mm MAF. Anyone know of a place that I can get it for a reasonable price? Mustang Warehouse has it for $265. Is that a good deal? Any other places?

• Sponsors (?)

Striped5.0 said:
Yeah try Ebay, thats where I got mine. From Thunderbolt Motorsports. I think it was around $250-260 w/ Freeshipping

Yeah, Thunderbolt is also were I got mine from. If I remember right mine took a little while to get there, but I think they were back ordered at the time. I would be very hesitant to buy from Mustang Warehouse.

what size injectors? I have a 76 mm that i will be parting with here shortly (less then a week)... I have the purple and red tubes for it which is for 36 and 42 lb injectors. A different sampling tube is like 30 bucks...

But its only the MAF and not the pipe.
PM me if your interested... otherwise i think i got mine for 245 shipped off ebay... Just ask one of the sellers who have the free shipping option if they will sell you one for the reserve price. that way he doesn't get any of the insertion or total cost fees... That seems to get a lot of them, those fees end up costing them like 10-15 dollars after its done with.