which heads.

dastang2

Dec 11, 2003
tx
what would you think best suits me. i am looking to make it a street/strip car but mostly street. i like to lay down rubber and slide the ass end around. it is a 5 spd with a torkerII manifold and 650 carter or 600 holley(haven't made up my mind). f cam long tube headers and o/r x pipe,3.73's. the manifold makes power from 2500-6500 i believe. i am looking at either edelbrock performer heads or performer rpm heads. what would be best for my situation

• Sponsors (?)

PORTED E7's... upgrade the intake to a Weiand Stealth.. set the F cam in at 105* ICL... 600 Holley with 50 cc pump and 31 squirter !! you'll come out of the lot sideways.. crack second, swap lanes... power 3rd and be just starting to hook up..... and the law is there wait for all the smoke to clear to see who gets the ticket!! LOL

Just me..............................

Thumper

i am still undecided if i can just get the stockers ported or to just get some 351 heads ported. i have some 289 heads, would those be better to port instead of using the e7 heads. they have studs and all.

i got a price of 860 plus shipping for a set of new edlebrock performers or rpms, i am probably going to get one of those that suits my taste. which one would be best though.