Which injectors

bluelx347

Jan 14, 2004
chicago
I am building a 347 stroker twin turbo. I am fabricating the twin turbo kit from the garrett to3 turbos. i am wondering which size injectors i will need for this combo. I am thinking 42 lb will i need more?

Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

What block will dtermine what size injectors youll need. 42lbs are plenty for a stock block. 50lbs+ would be awesome for a dart or R302 block.

BTW.. If "YOUR" fabricating this, and not someone else, from scratch, I would hope to hell you would know a little more then the average person about the type of power youll be dealing with. By asking what size injectors youll need for the twin turbo 347 that YOUR building, translates to me as a dead giveaway that you have no idea what your talking about, and will most likely never undego such a technical and time taking project. But I may be completely wrong, good luck either way. :nice:

Well i am sorry for asking such a stupid question. I must not be able to build this project because i am asking for recommendations on what size injectors i will need. I have actually done a lot of research on this and have seeen all types of fuel injectors used. So forgive me. it is a 302 block bored and stroked so should i still go with 50 lb injectors or will 42 lb be k

I'm no expert but I would think injector size would be determined by how much boost you plan on running. At 12 psi it doesn't really matter which block you have. A dart block could handle more boost and could possibly warrant the larger injectors. Maybe try posting this in the Power Adders section.