White faced gauges?

• Sponsors (?)

These are the best IMO

http://www.streetracerparts.com/Ford_Mustang_GT_V8_1999_2003_2_Color_Style_Illumig_p/srp-0019.htm

Had them in my old car and never had a problem. Not to mention I didn't have to take the needles off. So when it came time to resell my old car, I easily took them off and made some extra cash.

I have the Mac versions on the 94GT and hate them. Some of my gauges seem off not to mention they don't light up uniformly. :bang:

The streetracerparts overlays are great, I've had them on my car for over 4 years now. I wired them into my OEM dimmer switch :hail2:

See, I don't want the WHOLE panel to light. I want a more subtle look like that of my gauges. Like, just the numbers to light blue:

CIMG1941.jpg

Attachments

• CIMG1941.jpg
    CIMG1941.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 59
Looks good. I agree totally with the whole face lighting up. It would annoy me. However, I couldn't deal with the big white faces during the day either.

Yea that's why i went with the silver. It's lighter in pictures because of the flash than in person. :D Figured the color almost matched my car...but at night it's just a neat bluish purple...there's a switch to make it a greenish too. now if i could only change all the LED's to the radio to the same bluish purple it'd be awesome.

^^ too "green" for me. Not the color, the $$$ ;)

$350+ for a new cluster is sick cash just for a "look". I'll stick with my $8 mod. Don't get me wrong, looks nice :nice:

I agree. I do like the look of the autometers, but i always thought it was silly to spend $400+ for that cluster and still have basically idiot lights. For that much you could put together a full autometer set of real electric gauges and be able to tell that your oil pressure is 45psi and your water temp is 195 degrees and you have 14 volts. :shrug: